what if in avengers 2 steve sticks his hand out waiting for his shield to bounce back to him but instead he gets the mjolnir
"Well done my colorful friend! Mjolnir has chosen a worthy wielder!"
"This shield does much damage! I like it!"
"This shield, I like it. ANOTHER!"
*throws it, watches it bounce wildly, hears something shatter, hears Tony scream*
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
one hell of a dumpling
This may be the most beautiful fox I’ve ever seen
tonight was not a good night so I doodled some losers hugging the shit out of each other ಠ_ಠ